Living in the past isn’t healthy, but that doesn’t mean you can’t revisit some of your favorite memories every once in a while. In fact, more and more people take a jump back to their younger years by recreating old photos of themselves and others. Besides being an amusing trend for those who do it, it’s also incredibly entertaining for those on the outside to see the results.
1.“There are approximately 20 years between these 2 photos of my mom and me. I painted her face, she painted mine.”
2. “Recreated a pic of my folks from the ’80s.”
3. “50 years apart to the day”
4. “I accidentally recreated my grandfather’s old photo while visiting his hometown.”
5. “We recreated a childhood photo. From a Blue’s Clues birthday party to 20 years later at Thanksgiving!”
6. “Thank you Reddit for inspiring us to recreate our quintessential sibling photo.”
7. “I turned 21 today and my dad posted this on his Facebook page.”
8. “For my mom’s birthday, my brother and I recreated one of our most awkward childhood photos as fully grown adults.”
9. “My twin sister and I recreated an old photo for our parents for Christmas.”
10. “I recreated my 3-month-old picture with my 3-month-old daughter.”
11. “The brother and I recreated a picture from 20 years ago.”
12. “My dad and I recreated a family photo for my eighteenth birthday.”
13. “My father and his brother 60 years ago vs my 2 boys today”
14. “Wishing I kept that momentum.”
Have you ever recreated an old photo of yours? What makes you reminisce about your childhood? Bring color to the comments with your fun tales and pics!